Destin, FL 2 Slice of Life 4/12

Day 2! Relax and have fun!

Top left: City Destin, FL   Top middle: Destin beach at sunset#1   Top right: Bridge to Destin#1 Bottom left: Bridge to Destin#2   Bottom right:  Destin beach at sunset#2

Hey guys I’m back! Yesterday if you read my post then you would know that I’m in Destin, FL and that today I’m writing about my hotel room, but if you didn’t now you do! So let’s get started! When you walk in to my room to your left you find the kitchen and across from that is a full bath that leads to a half bath, which leads to a room with a king size bed with a door that leads to the balcony, and across the room is a dining table, which openly flows in to the living room. The living room has a sofa which turns into a queen size bed and a door that also goes into the balcony. The side wall on the left is all mirror so if you are eating dinner and you have to turn around in a way that isn’t comfortable to see the TV you can just look at the mirror and watch TV and also be comfortable. Okay I’m sleepy I’m going to bed, but come back tomorrow so I can tell you about Parasailing.

sliceoflifestudent.png

2 thoughts on “Destin, FL 2 Slice of Life 4/12

• April 13, 2019 at 8:20 pm
    Permalink

That’s so cool I hope you can tell some more about it and remember Have Fun!

Reply
    • April 14, 2019 at 1:51 am
      Permalink

Thanks!

Reply