Destin, FL 3 Slice of Life 4/13

Day 3! Have Fun and pack

Top left: City Destin, FL   Top middle: Destin beach at sunset#1   Top right: Bridge to Destin#1 Bottom left: Bridge to Destin#2   Bottom right:  Destin beach at sunset#2

Hey guys I’m back! Today I’m going to tell you about parasailing today because I said I would yesterday. Okay so the place we went to for checking in so we could go parasailing was called Harbor Walk Village. We checked in and we were 1 min late so our register lady took us to the boat and we took off, the first pair went for 5 min even though you are supposed to go for 10-15 min and while they were coming down our helper told us the bad news… the weather was bad!! If your thinking what does the weather have to do with parasailing it has a lot to do with it, if the weather is bad it is very dangerous because the only thing that holds you down and doesn’t let you fly away is a thin rope and a machine and today it was very windy so the rope had a chance of breaking so we couldn’t go parasailing, which was very safe because if we were up in the air and the rope broke the only thing that would stop us if we were close enough would be a house or a tree. I was very sad but it was the safe thing to do. Okay I have to go to bed early today because we are driving back tomorrow, come back tomorrow to read about my drive back to Cincinnati. Bye!

sliceoflifestudent.png